Sunday, April 19, 2009

Netvibes

I am developing a new appreciation for Netvibes. I must admit, in the beginning, I was viewing it as simply another thing to sign up for and monitor, but I am really starting to find it invaluable. I really like having all my information in one place. My next step is to truly streamline it and see if I can put absolutely everything I use on a daily basis on there. 
Ha ha...look at me...I'm growing!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot live without it. Now only do I have class RSS feeds, but I like having a private area. Plus to have all of my students blogs and netvibes in one area to just click and look at is awesome.

    Organize your tabs, one for thesis would be helpful. You can even put a notepad up there, and a to do list. If you find the site not useful delete it and look for others.

    Linda Burns

    ReplyDelete