Sunday, June 7, 2009

New use for this blog

I am one of those people who needs accountability. So I am attempting to create it for myself. But, I am getting ahead of myself...
I had started this blog for a class and I had never really gotten much out of it, mainly because I do not think someone should be forced to make reflections- especially in a stifling format. So it sat, unused, since I had completed that class.
Now, maybe it is the combination of stir-crazy-ness from the rain and having the house to myself tonight, but I have decided to use this blog as a means to chronicle my unemployment and the steps I am taking to remedy this- especially in this super crappy economy- in this super crappy place that I live.

Tomorrow is the last day I will go into my ex-place of employment. I wish I could just be done...one more day...sigh...I can do it and then it will be done.
On to bigger and BETTER things!
I'll keep you posted!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment