Sunday, May 3, 2009

Daily web use

Here are the sites I find invaluable in my classroom:

www.google.com
I can find anything I need within minutes. It is very helpful when the kids ask a question I don't know the answer to.

www.unitedstreaming.com
You need an account, but I highly recommend it. It is powered by Discover Education, I can find full videos, video clips, lesson plans, audio clips and images for many topics. I have used many of the videos to support a social studies lesson.

www.youtube.com
I, sort of, bypassed the system so I can still access this valuable site. I love to show my class SchoolHouse Rocks videos to support my lessons.

http://www.renlearn.com/
I use this for accelerated math and accelerated reader programs.

These are only a few- but I use them daily. They are great resources for the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Great information. I would like to know more about the math site. It would be nice if these sites were links.

    Linda Burns

    ReplyDelete